All athletes participating in these championships must be registered (paid-up) club members for 2013. No individual (Relay excluded) entries will be accepted on the day of competition. The closing date for receipt of entries is Friday, 28th of December 2012, so please text or email your entries to the competition secretary [email@example.com] as soon as possible.
- Club tops must be worn.
- Guests can participate but must be registered.
- Eligible athletes can compete either junior / U23 / senior in the individual events but not both. i.e. an athlete is either junior / U23 / senior / masters for the day (no chopping and changing).
- Eligible athletes may move up or down category to participate in a relay but may compete in only one relay.
- 200m & 400m results will be decided based on times.
Masters Indoor Championships:
- Categories for Men & Women O35, O40, O45, O50. etc.
- Masters athletes can only compete in 4 individual events on the day of competition but can enter as many events as they want.
- For shot, long jump & weight for distance – best of 4 attempts.
- Inter Club Relay for O35 and Older.
- Inter County Relay for O50 men/O45 Women.
Munster Star Award Winners 2012
The Munster Star Awards Banquet 2012 will take place on Saturday 26th January 2013 in the Rathkeale House Hotel, Rathkeale, Co. Limerick. Tickets are €35 each & can be purchased from Mossie Wolfe or Anne Cullinane. For accomodation, please contact the Rathkeale House Hotel on 069 63333 (quoting reference “Munster Awards”). Among the Munster Star Award Winners for 2012 was St. Finbarr’s A.C. with awards in two categories. Congratulations to all award winners.
Cross Country Awards
Novice Women – Martina Kiely, St. Finbarr’s A.C.
Cross Country / Road Club Awards
Overall Senior Club X-Country & Road – St. Finbarr’s A.C.