The series comprises of 8 races across the summer months covering a range of distances that will suit both experienced & beginner runners alike.
Here is a provisional list of races and dates which is subject to change.
Open to all club members to promote the club across the county.
Great introduction to racing for new club members – show off the hard work done at training each week!
A platform for the more competitive runners in the club!
- Race 1 – Ballintotis 4 Mile 20th April (Thursday)
- Race 2 – Bweeng 5km 7th May (Sunday)
- Race 3 – John Buckley 5km 23rd May (Tuesday)
- Race 4 – Musgrave 5km 14th June (Wednesday)
- Race 5 – Willie Neenan 5 Mile OR Courtmacsherry 10km 30th June (Friday) – Your Choice!
- Race 6 – Tracton 4 Mile Date 14th July (Friday)
- Race 7 – BHAA 5km 16th August (Wednesday)
- Race 8 – TBC
- Scoring based on equivalent 5 mile time (Average Time) – must complete 4 races to score.
Final standings will be based on an average time across 4 races – if you complete more than 4 races the 4 best times will apply.
Everyone who completes 4 races will receive an exclusive St Finbarr’s A.C Summer Race Series stainless steel water bottle currently under design.
Current Race Standings