New First Time Members
New first time members can join St. Finbarr’s A.C. anytime throughout the year.
Current and Renewing Members
All current members should have already renewed membership for 2024 by 31st December 2023.
If you haven’t done so yet, please register as soon as possible so we can renew membership details and apply for your Athletics Ireland Registration number etc.
Membership Subscriptions 2024
- Individual: €70
- Individual Late Membership: €30 (the late membership is for new first-time members joining the club between September 1st and December 31st)
- Family (2 People): €120
If you have tried out some sessions and feel you could benefit from joining St. Finbarr’s A.C. please download the Application/Renewal of Membership Form.
You can hand the completed form to a committee member at a training session or scan/email it to Club Secretary Irene Eighan firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Card machine at a track session – fastest and preferred option (you must use your FULL NAME as payment reference/note while paying by card)
- Online Bank Transfer (you must use your FULL NAME as payment reference while paying by bank transfer)
- BIC: AIBKIE2D
- IBAN: IE12AIBK93415141697183
We hold 3 organised club sessions per week.
You can join sessions for up to 2 weeks as a trial before you consider becoming an official member.
You will find that we place a high value on participation and enjoyment where the talent of each and every member, from the occasional jogger to the serious competitor, is valued and encouraged.
We usually split into 3 different groups at track sessions, including an introductory group, so you will always find a pace to suit your current ability & challenge you at the same time.
Join us for any of the training sessions listed here:
- Mondays at 18:15 – Road and Hill Session
- Wednesdays at 18:00 – Mardyke Track
- Fridays at 18:00 – Mardyke Track
Monday Session with Donie Murray.
Meet at the County Hall (Carrigrohane Road) at 18:15.
The group will run out the flat road followed by hill repeats and a flat road run back .
Hi-Viz with reflective strips essential for this session.
Wednesdays 18:00 Mardyke Track
UCC Mardyke Track: Interval and speed work session with Marion Lyons and Eamonn McEvoy.
Examples: 400m, 800m, 1km, 1 mile repeats at current 5km pace.
Fridays 18:00 Mardyke Track
UCC Mardyke Track: Tempo sessions with Eamonn McEvoy and Marion Lyons.
Examples: 3 x 7 minutes, 4 x 8 minutes at tempo pace (about 25 second per mile slower than current 5km pace).
Keep Up to Date with News and Weekly Race Results on our Facebook Page: