ST FINBARR AC CROSS COUNTRY TRAINING SESSION AT TRAMORE VALLEY, SEPT. 19TH 2020, 10.30-12.30.
- The cross country course at Tramore Valley Park is located on the hill to the east of the main cark park.
- The event provides an ideal opportunity to prepare for the upcoming XC season – to practice running in spikes, to run a fast session over hills, etc.
- There will be 2 races on the day:
- Race 1 over 5km @ approx 11.00 (suggested for sub 19min 5km’ers)
- Race 2 over 4km @ approx 11.30 (suggested for over 19min 5km’ers)
- The course is fully on grass so is suitable for running in spikes. However if you don’t have spikes, you will be able to wear runners also as the outlook for Saturdays weather forecast is good!
- There is another group booked to use the XC course until 10.30, please do not enter the course before then. Warms-ups, etc. before this time can be done around the paths or elsewhere in the park.
- Pre-registration for the event is required through the form below and as standard for all training sessions you need to fill out the online Health Screening Form on the day also.
Please pre-register for the event here:
Registration Form: XC at Tramore Valley Park
See you all Saturday for fun over the hills!
St.Finbarr’s A.C. Committee