- Sports Ireland and Athletics Ireland have confirmed that all training groups can continue to operate in multiple groups of 15.
- St. Finbarr’s A.C. are continuing with training with a maximum of 30 members attending a session. The session attendees will be split into 2 distinct pods/groups of 15 maximum using different lanes and start points.
- Members are required to complete the health screen form on the day of each session you attend.
- The form will ask you to choose a pod/group. Pod A (sub 7 min threshold pace) or Pod B (over 7 minute threshold pace). If in the case one of the groups is full you will be contacted before the session to confirm your assigned pod. There is no mixing of members between pods before, during or after the session.
- The 30 spaces will be allocated to the first 30 members to fill out the health form.
- We encourage you to fill out the form as early as you can on the day of a session. You will be notified in the case of the 30 people having already being reached.
Please read the updated COVID-Protocols here: http://www.stfinbarrsac.com/covid-protocols-2/
COVID-19 is still with us and we need to be ever vigilant regarding contact tracing, social distancing and hygiene.
With the latest Government announcement on August 18th, outdoor gatherings of a maximum of 15 people are permitted. This measure is to stay in place until at least September 13th.
- Mondays at 18:00 – Tramore Valley Park
- Wednesdays at 18:00 – Mardyke Track
- Fridays at 18:00 – Mardyke Track
Members should stay home if feeling unwell, and consult your GP.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions on the day of a particular session, we ask that you stay away from club training sessions until such time that you can answer NO to all questions.
- Do you have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu-like symptoms now or in the past 14 days?
- Have you been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected of COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days?
- Are you a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (i.e. less than 2 metres for more than 15 minutes altogether in 1 day)?
- Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?
- Have you, within the last 14 days, visited any country outside of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland)?
- Are you in a period of self-isolation and/or cocooning?
Gatherings, including social gatherings, before or after events must be avoided. Participants should practice 2 metre physical distancing before and after events and during breaks in sessions.
Your compliance with these safety measures is very much appreciated.