Level 3 COVID-19 Safety Update
With the announcement of level 3 coming into effect on 1st December, Wednesday and Friday sessions will resume at the Mardyke track this week. First session this Wednesday 2nd December.
COVID-19 Safety Reminder – Keep to your Pod
- At level 3, athletics clubs can continue to train in multiple pods of 15.
- Keeping to your pod for a specific session will have an important role in protecting yourself and others and help the speed and accuracy of contact tracers if needed.
- Stick to your pod for warm up, session and cool down.
- No mixing with members from other pods before or after the session i.e. no warm up laps with members from different pods.
- Always fill in the Online Health Screening Form on the day of every session you attend and familiarize yourself with pod meet up, bag & water bottle drop off point.
Tracing and Testing
- You can be deemed a close contact by having spent more than 15 minutes of contact within 2 metres of someone who has COVID-19, indoor or outdoor.
- If you are a close contact, contact tracers will advise you to restrict your movements for 14 days. They will also arrange for you to get tested.
- If you test positive and have symptoms they will ask about people and places you have visited 48 hours before your symptoms started and until you started self-isolating.
- If you test positive but do not have symptoms they will only ask about people and places you have visited 24 hours before your test took place and until you started self-isolating.
- Source: HSE.ie
Thank you everybody, you are all podtastic!